20 February 2010

Together again...almost

So we have our move all set up with TMO (Transportation Management Office). The second week in March, they will come and pack up our stuff at the house and take everything out of storage and ship it down to San Angelo. Liam and I will ship the car and fly down a few days later. And hopefully, not long after we arrive, our TMO shipment and our car will be delivered. I'm so excited about everything finally coming together. Now I've got to start shopping for living room furniture. I can't wait to go shopping with Chris to pick out all of the decorative odds and ends. For Liam's room, I have already found a cute area rug with roads on it and a plush Elmo chair-he's going to go crazy when he sees it! Chris has a shopping trip planned for us to pick out new linens for our bed once we get down to Texas. Besides new comfy sheets, I'd really like to get a nice quality quilt-not a comforter. I really cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment