05 March 2010

Two days of packing = air mattresses and suitcases

After two days of packing, everything here at the house in New York, as well as all of our stuff in the storage unit, has been packed and loaded. The movers were super nice and very efficient. It wasn't as completely painful as I had imagined. So with all of our belongings out and awaiting shipment, Liam and I are camping out until we fly to Texas next Thursday. I can't wait to be settled. Poor Liam is having a hard time with all the changes and constant running around. He definitely is not very comfortable on an air mattress.

Speaking of beds, I bought Liam some nice soft jersey sheets for his new room. We are hoping to get him in the twin bed. We'll see how well that plays out. My mom also bought him this Thomas the Train table and chairs.

Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Classic Table & Chairs Set

She had it shipped to Texas and it should be arriving right about the same time as us. He is going to love it!

So the next major even in our big move is the car shipment. We are scheduled to have a pick-up on Monday or Tuesday. I really hope all goes according to plan. Of all the details, the car shipment has had me the most stressed. I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment